- Almond butter is a good source of the healthy monounsaturated fats our bodies need. These fats are associated with lowering the risk of heart disease. Eating almonds offers antioxidant action from Vitamin E and helps lower cholesterol.
- Apricots provide a good source of vitamin A, are rich in fiber, and are natural sources of antioxidants. They also contain lots of calcium, which is needed in the healthy formation and development of bones. Without enough potassium in the body, the calcium is not absorbed and disposed of uniformly. And the good news is that the apricot has both of them!
- Ashwaganda has been called the king of Ayurvedic herbs. Limited research suggests that it works well for reducing stress and anxiety. It may also modestly enhance strength performance and improve glucose metabolism. Ashwagandha, also known as 'Withania Somnifera', was originally used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine. This herb is becoming increasingly popular in the west and is most well known for its ability to reduce stress and promote a calmer and happier sense of being. A growing body of evidence is being collated around this powerful herb with an impressive variety of health benefits. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic - meaning it can adapt to your body’s needs by balancing out levels, such as hormones and immune cells, to create stability in the body and support our immune system.
INGREDIENTS: Cacao butter, Organic Rolled Oats, Cashews, Maple Syrup, Rice Cereal (Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt), Dates, Pineapple, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut, Hemp Protein, Sugar, Organic Oat Bran, Vanilla, Organic Coconut oil, Spinach Poweder, Brown Rice Protein, Spirulina, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, CBD Distillate.
ALLERGENS: NutsABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
- Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2. Vitamin K is important for maintaining bone health and it is difficult to find vegetables richer in vitamin K than spinach.
- Hemp protein powder is a complete protein that packs antioxidants, minerals, fiber and heart-healthy unsaturated fats.
- Rice protein: Like other protein supplements, it can aid in weight loss and maintenance, and help avoid blood sugar spikes. It is packed with antioxidants and high in B-vitamins and fiber. Brown rice protein has even been shown to enhance liver, heart, and kidney function and help regulate cholesterol.
- Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that people can take as a dietary supplement. People consider spirulina a superfood due to its excellent nutritional content and health benefits. Spirulina has a high protein and vitamin content, which makes it an excellent dietary supplement for people on vegetarian or vegan diets. Research suggests that spirulina has antioxidant and inflammation-fighting properties, as well as the ability to help regulate the immune system.
Made in the USA in a FDA inspected certified Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher and peanut-free food production facility fully compliant with good manufacturing practices.