A smooth date and nut butter base with our proprietary granola blended with high quality chocolates, espresso, turmeric, ginger and pepper provides a bite size treat with 5 mg of CBD from full spectrum domestic hemp. No artificial colors or flavors. Made with full-spectrum, phytocannabinoid-rich CBD (non-psychoactive). Not intended for use by children. Consult with your physician before taking any new supplements. Made in the USA in a FDA inspected certified Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher and peanut-free food production facility fully compliant with good manufacturing practices. INGREDIENTS: Dates, Organic Chocolate Chips, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Coconut Oil, Almond Butter, Crunchy Rice Cereal, Maple Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Chocolate, Coconut, Coconut Butter, Sugar, Oat Bran, Ground Ginger, Turmeric, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Vanilla, CBD Distillate. turmeric ALLERGENS: Nuts. ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
- Tumeric: Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. It helps to consume turmeric with black pepper, which contains piperine, a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%. Curcumin is strongly anti-inflammatory. It blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of your cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases
- Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few. It is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Made with an almond, date and apricot base and ashwaganda powder, this granola bite has a nice crunch made from our custom granola blend, topped with 5 mg of full spectrum CBD from domestically harvested hemp. No artificial colors or flavors. Made with full-spectrum, phytocannabinoid-rich CBD (non-psychoactive). Not intended for use by children. Consult with your physician before taking any new supplements. Made in the USA in a FDA inspected certified Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher and peanut-free food production facility fully compliant with good manufacturing practices. INGREDIENTS: Dates, Organic Rolled Oats, Apricots, Rice Cereal (Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt), Almonds, Organic Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut, Coconut Butter, Organic Oat Bran, Sea Salt, Ashwaganda Root Powder, Vanilla, Cinnamon, CBD Distillate. ALLERGENS: Nuts. ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
- Almond butter is a good source of the healthy monounsaturated fats our bodies need. These fats are associated with lowering the risk of heart disease. Eating almonds offers antioxidant action from Vitamin E and helps lower cholesterol.
- Apricots provide a good source of vitamin A, are rich in fiber, and are natural sources of antioxidants. They also contain lots of calcium, which is needed in the healthy formation and development of bones. Without enough potassium in the body, the calcium is not absorbed and disposed of uniformly. And the good news is that the apricot has both of them!
- Ashwaganda has been called the king of Ayurvedic herbs. Limited research suggests that it works well for reducing stress and anxiety. It may also modestly enhance strength performance and improve glucose metabolism. Ashwagandha, also known as 'Withania Somnifera', was originally used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine. This herb is becoming increasingly popular in the west and is most well known for its ability to reduce stress and promote a calmer and happier sense of being. A growing body of evidence is being collated around this powerful herb with an impressive variety of health benefits. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic - meaning it can adapt to your body’s needs by balancing out levels, such as hormones and immune cells, to create stability in the body and support our immune system.