- Tumeric: Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. It helps to consume turmeric with black pepper, which contains piperine, a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%. Curcumin is strongly anti-inflammatory. It blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of your cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases
- Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional/alternative medicine. It has been used to help digestion, reduce nausea and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few. It is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Almond butter is a good source of the healthy monounsaturated fats our bodies need. These fats are associated with lowering the risk of heart disease. Eating almonds offers antioxidant action from Vitamin E and helps lower cholesterol.
- Apricots provide a good source of vitamin A, are rich in fiber, and are natural sources of antioxidants. They also contain lots of calcium, which is needed in the healthy formation and development of bones. Without enough potassium in the body, the calcium is not absorbed and disposed of uniformly. And the good news is that the apricot has both of them!
- Ashwaganda has been called the king of Ayurvedic herbs. Limited research suggests that it works well for reducing stress and anxiety. It may also modestly enhance strength performance and improve glucose metabolism. Ashwagandha, also known as 'Withania Somnifera', was originally used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine. This herb is becoming increasingly popular in the west and is most well known for its ability to reduce stress and promote a calmer and happier sense of being. A growing body of evidence is being collated around this powerful herb with an impressive variety of health benefits. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic - meaning it can adapt to your body’s needs by balancing out levels, such as hormones and immune cells, to create stability in the body and support our immune system.
INGREDIENTS: Cacao butter, Organic Rolled Oats, Cashews, Maple Syrup, Rice Cereal (Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Sea Salt), Dates, Pineapple, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut, Hemp Protein, Sugar, Organic Oat Bran, Vanilla, Organic Coconut oil, Spinach Poweder, Brown Rice Protein, Spirulina, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, CBD Distillate.
ALLERGENS: NutsABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
- Spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2. Vitamin K is important for maintaining bone health and it is difficult to find vegetables richer in vitamin K than spinach.
- Hemp protein powder is a complete protein that packs antioxidants, minerals, fiber and heart-healthy unsaturated fats.
- Rice protein: Like other protein supplements, it can aid in weight loss and maintenance, and help avoid blood sugar spikes. It is packed with antioxidants and high in B-vitamins and fiber. Brown rice protein has even been shown to enhance liver, heart, and kidney function and help regulate cholesterol.
- Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that people can take as a dietary supplement. People consider spirulina a superfood due to its excellent nutritional content and health benefits. Spirulina has a high protein and vitamin content, which makes it an excellent dietary supplement for people on vegetarian or vegan diets. Research suggests that spirulina has antioxidant and inflammation-fighting properties, as well as the ability to help regulate the immune system.
- Maqui berry has been deemed a superfruit due to its high content of potent antioxidants. It demonstrates many potential benefits, including improved inflammation, “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and blood sugar control. Some research suggests that it may also have anti-aging effects and promote gut and eye health
- Beets provide some impressive health benefits. Not to mention, they are low in calories and a great source of nutrients, including fiber, folate and vitamin C. Beets also contain nitrates and pigments that may help lower blood pressure and improve athletic performance
- Guayusa (gwhy-you-sa) is an Amazonian leaf naturally packed with caffeine, polyphenols, and 15 essential amino acids, so it provides a clean, focused energy. There are no tannins in guayusa, so it lacks the astringent, bitter taste sometimes associated with green and black teas. Instead, it tastes smooth and naturally sweet. A balanced stimulant, guayusa contains energizing compounds. It offers benefits for an attentive mind, a peaceful body, and an awakened spirit.